Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
On 27 Feb 1999, Manuel Lemos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have ported PostgreSQL to the AmigaOS using a Unix emulation library.
>
> PostgreSQL 6.1 work fine but either PostgreSQL 6.2 and 6.4.2 give me
> problems on initdb. Postgres backend spits out this message:
>
> ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed
>
> Anybody has any idea of why this happens?
>

> BTW, since the Amiga Developer environment that I used emulates the normal
> Unix enviroment, would the PostgreSQL developers be interested that
> integrated any Amiga specific templates and ported code to make the main
> distribuition of PostgreSQL build out of the box on the Amiga OS too?

Definitely...please send patches in to pgsql-patches@postgresql.org with
what is required, but plesae make sure that any patches are against the
current source tree, not v6.4.2...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: "Manuel Lemos"
Сообщение: fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb