fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb

От Manuel Lemos
Тема fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello,

I have ported PostgreSQL to the AmigaOS using a Unix emulation library.

PostgreSQL 6.1 work fine but either PostgreSQL 6.2 and 6.4.2 give me
problems on initdb. Postgres backend spits out this message:

ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 0: cache lookup failed

Anybody has any idea of why this happens?

BTW, since the Amiga Developer environment that I used emulates the normal
Unix enviroment, would the PostgreSQL developers be interested that
integrated any Amiga specific templates and ported code to make the main
distribuition of PostgreSQL build out of the box on the Amiga OS too?

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

E-mail: mlemos@acm.org
PGP key: finger://mlemos@zeus.ci.ua.pt