RE: row filtering for logical replication

От houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Re: row filtering for logical replication  (Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com>)
Re: row filtering for logical replication  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 9:43 AM I wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 1:55 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Changed.
>
> Attach the V71 patch set which addressed the above comments.
> The patch also includes the changes:
> - Changed the function RelationBuildPublicationDesc's signature to be void
> and
>   pass the PublicationDesc* from stack instead of palloc-ing it. [1]
> - Removed the Push/Pop ActiveSnapshot related code. IIRC, these functions
> are
>   needed when we execute functions which will execute SQL(via SPI functions)
>   access the database. I think we don't need the ActiveSnapshot for now as we
>   only support built-in immutable in the row filter which should only use the
>   argument values passed to the function.
> - Adjusted some comments in pgoutput.c.

There was a miss in the posted patch which didn't initialize the parameter in
RelationBuildPublicationDesc, sorry for that. Attach the correct patch this time.

Best regards,
Hou zj

Вложения