Rule for updating ipaddress on insertion

От Krishnendra Nandi
Тема Rule for updating ipaddress on insertion
Дата
Re: Rule for updating ipaddress on insertion  (Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org>)
Список pgsql-admin

Could you please tell me how do i record information as to which ip address the connection was when doing an update/insert in postgres..
I need a trigger which would capture this information

Thanks and Regards
Krishnendra Nandi
Hewitt Associates India (Pvt.) Ltd.
Unitech World
Sector-39, Gurgaon
Haryana-India

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.