Re: 8Kb or 4Kb ext4 filesystem page size

От
Тема Re: 8Kb or 4Kb ext4 filesystem page size
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,
Great article!  "FS is becoming less and less relevant", agreed.  For the days of raw...

What about when it comes to postgres file system design?  By this I mean I've been challenged to find a good resource addressing postgres file system best practice regardless of EXT4, XFS, etc..  For example, partition order on drive, reordering, tuning and more.  Question is obviously dependent upon OS' available file systems, just thought I'd ask what others are coming across.

Thanks

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com

May 30, 2019, 1:12 AM by achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com: