Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:

От Denis Grannell
Тема Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Michael,

> > Is there a fair probability that other parts of Solaris mightn't
> > need that line 'commented in', for want of a better phrase?
>
> Possibly if you're using IPv6, although if you are, then you probably
> wouldn't be getting the "could not bind socket" messages and this thread
> wouldn't have come up.  If you're concerned about it, then I'd suggest
> asking in a Solaris-specific forum such as the comp.unix.solaris newsgroup
> or the sun-managers mailing list.

No, I'm not using IPv6 and since you've classified the
message as being harmless then I'm happy with that.
It's the postgres software that's the most important thing
and it appears to be working fine.

cheers,
Denis

Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector: