Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 12:11:54AM +0100, Denis Grannell wrote:

> Anyway, I have now 'commented out' the offending line in
> /etc/inet/ipnodes and the message no longer appears
> in the logfile.
>
> Is there a fair probability that other parts of Solaris mightn't
> need that line 'commented in', for want of a better phrase?

Possibly if you're using IPv6, although if you are, then you probably
wouldn't be getting the "could not bind socket" messages and this thread
wouldn't have come up.  If you're concerned about it, then I'd suggest
asking in a Solaris-specific forum such as the comp.unix.solaris newsgroup
or the sun-managers mailing list.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector: