Important lag in replication streaming between master and standby

От Mai Peng
Тема Important lag in replication streaming between master and standby
Дата
Re: Important lag in replication streaming between master and standby  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Re: Important lag in replication streaming between master and standby  (Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I’ve got several times this error : "requested WAL segment 000000020000A01A0000004F has already been remove". I think
it’sdue to the lag between our master in EU zone and our standby in US zone.
How could we configure Postgres to handle this issue?
Thx a lot