[ADMIN] what's the efficient/safest way to convert database character set ?

От Huang, Suya
Тема [ADMIN] what's the efficient/safest way to convert database character set ?
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] what's the efficient/safest way to convert database character set ?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I’ve got a question of converting database from ascii to UTF-8, what’s the best approach to do so if the database size is very large? Detailed procedure or experience sharing are much appreciated!

Thanks,

Suya