Serial key is different in master and slave machine

От Vishnu S.
Тема Serial key is different in master and slave machine
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am usinf Slony slony-I-2.0.2 in windows. I have a Master and a slave
machine. When the master machine is failed, I have executed the failover
script and the slave is switched to master. My problem is that while
inserting a record into the current master machine, it will show an
error saying that Duplicate key value. Please help me to overcome this
error
***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential
information.Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient,please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print.
Internetcommunications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is
virus/maliciouscode exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you
requireany form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable
forany errors or omissions in the content of this message.