PostgreSQL: A command is already in progress in .NET Windows application

От Chaturbhuj Bhanvarlal Dayma
Тема PostgreSQL: A command is already in progress in .NET Windows application
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi All,

PostgreSQL: A command is already in progress in .NET Windows application.

We have a windows .net application. This application is supported by SQL and Oracle currently.

To support the application in PostgreSQL (11), We have used Npgsql as a data provider for .NET . We are getting below issue for multiple forms abruptly. We are using single connection throughout the application for SQL using MARS (Multiple Active Result Sets).

Please provide us any pointer – It would be helpful for us.

Regards,

Chatur

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Comparing 2 data base or 2 tables
Сообщение: Re: Comparing 2 data base or 2 tables