Re: Comparing 2 data base or 2 tables

От Ron
Тема Re: Comparing 2 data base or 2 tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Meld is an excellnet file compare program.

On 6/28/21 6:41 AM, koff10 wrote:
Thanks lot,
I did not think about it
koff

Le 28/06/2021 à 13:26, Holger Jakobs a écrit :
Dump them using pg_dump and compare the files.

Am 28. Juni 2021 13:12:26 MESZ schrieb koff10 <koff10@hotmail.com>:

Hi All,
I am in trouble with a production database. So, I'm looking for a script or tools comparing 2 postgre database schemas
and extract data differences.

I need a little help please.
thanks lot.

koff Berta