Re: PostgreSQL: A command is already in progress in .NET Windows application

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: A command is already in progress in .NET Windows application
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 11:34 PM Chaturbhuj Bhanvarlal Dayma
<CDayma@sensiaglobal.com> wrote:

> PostgreSQL: A command is already in progress in .NET Windows application.
>
> We have a windows .net application. This application is supported by SQL and Oracle currently.
>
> Please provide us any pointer – It would be helpful for us.

You should probably ask on the npgsql repository, as that's where the
error is coming from.  You could check if
https://github.com/npgsql/efcore.pg/issues/284 is of any use before
opening a new issue.