Steps to Install archived Postgres 9.3 and 9.6

От aditya desai
Тема Steps to Install archived Postgres 9.3 and 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
We have a requirement where we need to migrate Oracle to Postgres. However the current version of Application JIRA is 6 and it is not compatible with Postgres 11. We need to do an incremental upgrade like below.
1. Migrate Oracle 11g to Postgres 9.3.
2. Upgrade JIRA 6 to 7.
3. Upgrade Postgres 9.3 to 9.6.
4. Upgrade JIRA 7 to 7.x
5. Upgarde Postgres 9.6 to 11.
6. Upgrade JIRA 7.x to 8.x

Does anyone have steps to install PG 9.3 and 9.6. I know it is not supported anymore but we are stuck with this approach. Please help :(

Regards,
Aditya.