PGXN installation failure for Postgres Image of PostgreSQL 12 and 13 versions.

От Gaurav Anand
Тема PGXN installation failure for Postgres Image of PostgreSQL 12 and 13 versions.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Team,

Our existing DB's are working with temporal table extension. We added this from the PGXN site and it works very well for PG 9 or 10.

Now, we are trying to upgrade our DB's with PG 13. Hence I tried to install the same pgxn extension to enable the temporal table. But I am receiving the error like postgres.h file not present and incompatible functions in versioning.c file

Here are the steps:
apt-get install pip; sudo pip install pgxnclient; pgxn install temporal_tables

I tried multiple ways mentioned in the site but getting the same error. Please see the snaps attached.

Hence having some queries about it
1. Does PGXN ext support any of the PG 12/13/14? Any alternate ways to install it with a particular version to avoid error?
2. Kindly suggest a workaround if anyone has successfully tried?

Thanks.

Regards,
Gaurav Anand

logo

This communication is confidential and subject to and governed by Saama’s Electronic Communications Disclaimer.