Multiple refcursor as INOUT parameter in procedure

От Mukesh Rajpurohit
Тема Multiple refcursor as INOUT parameter in procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,
              I have one procedure which has 4 input parameter as refcursor and they are as INOUT parameter.

Now, I want to call that procedure in begin end; block and want to display those 4 refcursor result in pgadmin. I tried multiple option like unnamed portal, declare a refcursor and use in fetch all from..into...etc. But, no option is showing result.

Please help if there is some solution for this, I tried all option available in sites but it did not worked.

Thanks in advance,
Mukesh