Re: Multiple refcursor as INOUT parameter in procedure

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: Multiple refcursor as INOUT parameter in procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 at 18:03, Mukesh Rajpurohit <vivasvan1902@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
              I have one procedure which has 4 input parameter as refcursor and they are as INOUT parameter.

Now, I want to call that procedure in begin end; block and want to display those 4 refcursor result in pgadmin. I tried multiple option like unnamed portal, declare a refcursor and use in fetch all from..into...etc. But, no option is showing result.

Please help if there is some solution for this, I tried all option available in sites but it did not worked.

I am not sure if i understood it correctly. you have a refcursor as param in a procedure where you initialize and return a refcursor.

postgres=# create procedure p1 (INOUT r1 refcursor) as $$
begin
open r1 for select id from dates;
return;
end; $$ language plpgsql;
CREATE PROCEDURE

-- you would need a do block to declare vars as this would be plpgsql
postgres=# do $$
declare r1 refcursor; x record;
begin
call p1(r1);