RE: Can we connect SSAS,SSIS,SSRS to PostgresSQL DB ?

От Avadhut Narayan Joshi
Тема RE: Can we connect SSAS,SSIS,SSRS to PostgresSQL DB ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello

Can we pass SSRS report parameters to PostgreSQL query ?

With ? as a parameter , how can we differentiate  between parameters?

With many reports and different logic for queries , stored procedures / functions is not a efficient solution for us .

So any trick/ way to pass SSRS report parameters to PostgreSQL query ?

Regards

Avadhut

Sent from Mail for Windows 10