pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS

От Tim
Тема pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS
Дата
Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Gentlemen,

I am currently performing an upgrade of EPAS12 => EPAS13 via pg_upgrade... which I've done on a few clusters already with no issues, but this most recent run has me running into a problem.

It fails the check with this message:
  • fatal
  • Your installation contains system-defined composite type(s) in user tables.
And the output shows that it thinks sys.callback_queue_table.user_data is a user defined table. Which it is not, and cannot be dropped or altered. As I understand it should be excluding the sys schema that EPAS has. But for some reason it is not?

I've checked all the system settings I can find, and can't figure why now it is having this issue. Am I missing something? Is there a way to define the system tables somewhere in postgres?