Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tim <timfosho@gmail.com> writes:
> I am currently performing an upgrade of EPAS12 => EPAS13 via pg_upgrade...

You really ought to be discussing this with EDB Support, not here.

> It fails the check with this message:
>    - Your installation contains system-defined composite type(s) in user
>    tables.

Hmm.  That is a new check in 13.3 ...

> And the output shows that it thinks sys.callback_queue_table.user_data is a
> user defined table. Which it is not, and cannot be dropped or altered.

... and I'm not sure what user_data is, but it's not present in community
Postgres.  My guess as to what is happening here is that that pg_upgrade
test needs to be tweaked to understand which of the types that EPAS adds
are safe or not safe in this context.  Anyway, you gotta talk to them.