Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 03:37:18PM -0400, Tim wrote:
> Hello Gentlemen,
>
> I am currently performing an upgrade of EPAS12 => EPAS13 via pg_upgrade...
> which I've done on a few clusters already with no issues, but this most recent
> run has me running into a problem.
>
> It fails the check with this message:
>
>   • fatal
>   • Your installation contains system-defined composite type(s) in user tables.
>
> And the output shows that it thinks sys.callback_queue_table.user_data is a
> user defined table. Which it is not, and cannot be dropped or altered. As I
> understand it should be excluding the sys schema that EPAS has. But for some
> reason it is not?
>
> I've checked all the system settings I can find, and can't figure why now it is
> having this issue. Am I missing something? Is there a way to define the system
> tables somewhere in postgres?

As far as community Postgres is concerned,
sys.callback_queue_table.user_data is not part of the community
distribution.  You need to ask EDB about this.

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade not excluding system tables in EPAS