Re: transction_timestamp() inside of procedures

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: transction_timestamp() inside of procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 06:35:02PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Does the SQL standard have anything to say about CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in
> procedures?  Do we need another function that does advance on procedure
> commit?

I found a section in the SQL standards that talks about it, but I don't
understand it.  Can I quote the paragraph here?

I've seen others do it; and small sections of copyrighted material posted for commentary or critique would likely be covered by "fair use" exemptions.

David J.