Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file

От Patrick B
Тема Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file
Дата
Re: Unable to recovery due missing wal_file  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Not sure that would have mattered for the reasons below.

You might want to take a look at the below:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/wal.html

In particular:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/wal-intro.html

Short version WAL files are essential to restoring and on the originating server are recycled, subject to the configuration parameters explained here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/wal-configuration.html

So the wal archiving you have set up is not storing everything, it removes older files over time?

Yes... it removes... I've changed to store them for up to 72h.

I'll restart the process now, by using stream instead fletch.

Let's see.... =\

Сообщение: Re: psql connection option: statement_timeout
Сообщение: Re: psql connection option: statement_timeout