Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers
Дата
Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers  ("Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 8:27 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On 12/17/20 11:50 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a list of $subject from the southamerica region, how would be
> > the right way to report those?
>
> Here or webmaster@ is fine.
>
> I do a periodic pruning of the entries (I believe the last one was ~1
> year ago).
>
> Note that based on how it's a bad entry, it may require additional
> verification on the moderation team's part.

yes, of course.

So i will list them here.

== These sites do not contain any reference, that we could find at
least, to: postgresql, services for postgresql nor any
postgresql-based products.

A & W asociados, C.A.
http://www.awasociados.com
website does not respond, while there is a www.awasociados.net, it
seems a different company (a different country and with services not
postgresql related)

Corvus Data
http://www.corvusdata.com.mx/
website contain references to postgresql services, but no link points
to a page explaining those services instead they point to a strange
“about me” page

DBAS
http://www.dbas.me/
website requires more investigation, it only includes a button to send
an email. But it specifies they work with postgresql.

EQ Soft Consultoría y Soporte EIRL
http://www.eqsoft.net/
we cannot find evidence that it relates to postgresql in anyway

Mondrian Tecnologia
http://www.mondriantecnologia.com/
when we originally tested the url, the website did not respond. Now it
shows a banner saying is on maintenance, so maybe we should contact
them or just wait some time and recheck.

Pgopen
http://www.pgopen.com.br/
El sitio web indicado no menciona en absoluto a Postgresql como
servicio o plataforma ofrecida y tampoco contiene información sobre
algún tipo de servicio relacionado con PG. En ninguna parte del sitio
web de la empresa aparece siquiera el nombre Postgresql.

Linux Solutions
https://linuxsolutions.com.br/
we cannot find evidence that it relates to postgresql in anyway

Ideasoft Uruguay SRL
https://www.ideasoft.biz/
we cannot find evidence that it relates to postgresql in anyway

IPSOFT S.A.
https://www.ipsoft-sa.com/
we cannot find evidence that it relates to postgresql in anyway

TELEMATICA S.A.
https://www.telematica.com.pe/
we cannot find evidence that it relates to postgresql in anyway

== in doubt ==

Engine Yard, Inc.
http://www.engineyard.com/
we are in doubt about this entry, it mentions postgresql in only one
page that we can see and it is in the middle of a list of other
databases they support. Also not sure if the fact that it could
provide services worldwide allows a provider to be listed on all
regions

InfraCoop
https://www.infracoop.com.ar/
they don’t mention postgresql in their services, but they do mention
it on the skills on their staff nonetheless the last
postgresql-related blog was 5 years ago

--
Jaime Casanova
Consultores en PostgreSQL