Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 4:51 PM Jaime Casanova
<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 8:27 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 12/17/20 11:50 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have a list of $subject from the southamerica region, how would be
> > > the right way to report those?
> >
> > Here or webmaster@ is fine.
> >
> > I do a periodic pruning of the entries (I believe the last one was ~1
> > year ago).
> >
> > Note that based on how it's a bad entry, it may require additional
> > verification on the moderation team's part.
> >

> yes, of course.
>
> So i will list them here.

[... trim a lot of not complying sites ...]

so, are we going to do something about this or we just don't care?
just wanted to know if I should keep using my time on this

--
Jaime Casanova
CTO - SystemGuards

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: