Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 1/16/21 11:38 PM, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 4:51 PM Jaime Casanova
> <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

>>> Here or webmaster@ is fine.
>>>
>>> I do a periodic pruning of the entries (I believe the last one was ~1
>>> year ago).
>>>
>>> Note that based on how it's a bad entry, it may require additional
>>> verification on the moderation team's part.
>>>

>> yes, of course.
>>
>> So i will list them here.
>>

> [... trim a lot of not complying sites ...]
>
> so, are we going to do something about this or we just don't care?
> just wanted to know if I should keep using my time on this

There is care, but there are also other priorities on the moderation
team, both professionally and personally.

However, I will take care of this right now.

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers
Сообщение: Re: bad entries at proffesional services and hosting providers