Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.
Дата
Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 9:31 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Hmm, did I miss something or do we need to update some instructions
> somewhere?

(Responded on the other committers thread just now too.)

I did update the instructions in commit 8e638845, but perhaps I
omitted to update something. What do you think?

--
Peter Geoghegan