Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 9:31 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> Hmm, did I miss something or do we need to update some instructions
>> somewhere?

> I did update the instructions in commit 8e638845, but perhaps I
> omitted to update something. What do you think?

The instructions for "Starting a New Development Cycle" perhaps need
a specific "see src/tools/pgindent/README".  I'd be inclined to
remove the separate mention of .git-blame-ignore-revs from "Pre-Beta
Tasks", too.  If you didn't read pgindent/README you might miss
more than just this.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add pgindent commit to git-blame-ignore-revs file.