Re: installation of postgres 10.6

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: installation of postgres 10.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Go through the below link, hope this will help you.

https://www.tecmint.com/install-postgresql-from-source-code-in-linux/

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:08 AM Pavan Kumar <pavan.dba27@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Experts,

I am very new to postgres database technology and trying to learn Postgres administration  now.

I have couple of questions on installation.

I am trying to install postgres from source code and following below document

here are my question.

1. Which user i need to install postgres (root) or do  i need to create a separate user for postgres?

Kindly advise.

--
Regards,

#!  Pavan Kumar
-
Sr. Database Administrator..!

NEXT GENERATION PROFESSIONALS, LLC
Cell    #  267-799-3182 #  pavan.dba27 (Gtalk)
India   # 9000459083

Take Risks; if you win, you will be very happy. If you lose you will be Wise