Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The documentation available at
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createtable.html,
does not make it clear that the lower bound of a range partition is
always inclusive and the higher one is exclusive. I think a note in
section " PARTITION OF parent_table FOR VALUES partition_bound_spec"
would be helpful.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat