Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/01/25 5:55, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Amit Langote
> <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> [ new patches ]
>
> Committed 0001 and 0002.  See my earlier email for comments on 0003.

It seems patches for all the issues mentioned in this thread so far,
except 0003 (I just sent an updated version in another email), have been
committed.  Thanks a lot for your time.  I will create new threads for any
more patches from here on.

Regards,
Amit