Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-www
Hi Stephen,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Ashutosh,
>
> * Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
>> 1. Temporarily change the email address of ashutosh_bapat to something
>> else. Create a new account with enterprisedb.com email address.
>
> That seems like the best approach to go with.  You can make those
> changes yourself- just go to https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/
> and click "change" next to the email address.
>
> Once you've done that, please let me know what the new account name is.

Ok, done new account is ashutoshbapat

> Once you've created the new account, please be sure to go around and try
> to log into the different community sites that you use (such as the
> commitfest app), so your account will get created on those systems.  The
> systems are independent, more-or-less, underneath.

I tried to login to commitfest app and here's what it said
--

A user with email ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com already exists, but with
a different username than ashutoshbapat.

This is almost certainly caused by some legacy data in our database.
Please send an email to webmaster@postgresql.org, indicating the username
and email address from above, and we'll manually marge the two accounts
for you.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
--

> I'll have to adjust your account creation time to deal with the "cooling
> off" period for the wiki itself.  I'll do that once you've created the
> new account.

Trying to log into wiki resulted in

--
Community authentication

The site you are trying to log in to (the postgresql wiki) requires a
cool-off period between account creation and logging in. Please try
again later, or contact the postgresql.org webmasters if you have an
urgent need to log in.
--

Is there any other application that I need to try logging in?
--

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki