Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Ashutosh,

* Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > * Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
> >> 1. Temporarily change the email address of ashutosh_bapat to something
> >> else. Create a new account with enterprisedb.com email address.
> >
> > That seems like the best approach to go with.  You can make those
> > changes yourself- just go to https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/
> > and click "change" next to the email address.
> >
> > Once you've done that, please let me know what the new account name is.
>
> Ok, done new account is ashutoshbapat

Ok, thanks.

> > Once you've created the new account, please be sure to go around and try
> > to log into the different community sites that you use (such as the
> > commitfest app), so your account will get created on those systems.  The
> > systems are independent, more-or-less, underneath.
>
> I tried to login to commitfest app and here's what it said

Sigh.  Alright, let me see what I can do.  Given that we allow changing
of email addresses, this probably needs code changes, but at least for
now I should be able to adjust things by hand.

> > I'll have to adjust your account creation time to deal with the "cooling
> > off" period for the wiki itself.  I'll do that once you've created the
> > new account.
>
> Trying to log into wiki resulted in

Right, this I at least expected and will fix.

> Is there any other application that I need to try logging in?

Just depends on if you've used any of the other community-auth sites,
which are:

https://postgresql.us - PgUS (formerly PostgresOpen)
https://postgresql.eu - PG.EU
https://commitfest.postgresql.org - Commitfest
https://wiki.postgresql.org - Wiki
https://redmine.postgresql.org - Redmine
https://git.postgresql.org - Git
https://planet.postgresql.org - Planet

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki