Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Ashutosh,

* Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
> 1. Temporarily change the email address of ashutosh_bapat to something
> else. Create a new account with enterprisedb.com email address.

That seems like the best approach to go with.  You can make those
changes yourself- just go to https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/
and click "change" next to the email address.

Once you've done that, please let me know what the new account name is.

> 2. If administrators can change user name associated with
> ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com, that will be wonderful. You may
> change it to ashutosh.bapat, ashutoshbapat in that order of
> preference. I guess, the user name will need to be changed in few
> places (databases) and everything will just work i.e. the things
> associated with the old user name remain linked with the new one since
> the account is same.

I have no idea what having a '.' in the username will do in the wiki
system and so I wouldn't recommend that.  Changing the username directly
really isn't something we like to do as it's more likely to leave things
in an odd state.  Better is to have a new account which we can migrate
things to.

Once you've created the new account, please be sure to go around and try
to log into the different community sites that you use (such as the
commitfest app), so your account will get created on those systems.  The
systems are independent, more-or-less, underneath.

I'll have to adjust your account creation time to deal with the "cooling
off" period for the wiki itself.  I'll do that once you've created the
new account.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki