Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Fabrízio de Royes Mello (fabriziomello@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> > Please use hard-tabs (not spaces) and the column should come before the
> > variable length records (see the comment in pg_database.h).
>
> You all right... I fixed it in attached patch.

You also need to fix the Anum_* values to match what's in the struct
definition now..

I'd recommend that you look over the code more closely and ensure that
you're ordering everything correctly throughout and that it all makes
sense..

Now I fixed it.

Regards,

--