Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 8:12 PM Ald Matias <amatias@atlassian.com> wrote:
Hello,

I've tried a few times looking for a resolution but have not successfully found one.

I am having trouble connecting to the server. I created a Master Password as instructed but getting a Fatal Error Message (screenshot attached).
I removed the program and re-downloaded but still running into the same issue.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 12.48.53 PM.png

Please advise.
I think you are getting confused with master password and database server password.
A master password is required to secure and later unlock the saved server passwords, For more details see the documentation: https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/4.12/master_password.html

This error is for database server password.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks,
Ald