Fwd: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message

От Ald Matias
Тема Fwd: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I've tried a few times looking for a resolution but have not successfully found one.

I am having trouble connecting to the server. I created a Master Password as instructed but getting a Fatal Error Message (screenshot attached).
I removed the program and re-downloaded but still running into the same issue.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 12.48.53 PM.png

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ald
Вложения