Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message

От Ald Matias
Тема Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

What would be the database server password then? I followed the prompt
step by step and still getting this error message.

Thanks,
Ald

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 8:31 PM Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 8:12 PM Ald Matias <amatias@atlassian.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've tried a few times looking for a resolution but have not successfully found one.
>>
>> I am having trouble connecting to the server. I created a Master Password as instructed but getting a Fatal Error
Message(screenshot attached).

documentation:https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/4.12/master_password.html