Re: pgAdmin4 Web Interface login integration with AD/LDAP/KeyCloak?

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 Web Interface login integration with AD/LDAP/KeyCloak?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 10:54 PM Kasun Kulathunga <Kasun.M.Kulathunga@frb.gov> wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to integrate pgAdmin4’s login interface with Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, or KeyCloak authentication. I googled around and checked the docs, but didn’t find anything that proved to be too useful. The plan is to evaluate using pgAdmin4 from within Docker, and the biggest hurdle we’re running into is authenticating to the web interface without having to make user account info for each users who wants to use pgAdmin.

Right now, not supported, but this request has been raised by many users. See the reference : https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2186

Thanks,
Khushboo

Best Regards,

Kasun Kulathunga | Technology Analyst

Phone: 202-452-2937

Division of Research and Statistics

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve

https://www.federalreserve.gov/

Board_colorSeal_2in

Вложения