Re: "can only concatenate str (not "NoneType") to str"

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: "can only concatenate str (not "NoneType") to str"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 4:58 AM Nagaraj Raj <nagaraj.sf@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently using pgAdmin-4(Version 4.12). When I try to view objects SQL statements, getting an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR with below expectation
"can only concatenate str (not "NoneType") to str"

Please find attached screenshot.

This issue has already been reported. Ref: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4650
The fix will be available in the next release, which is scheduled in this week.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thank you!

Regards,