Re: how can I fix my accent issues?

От Igniris Valdivia Baez
Тема Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
How is saved to xls files? --- using pentaho there is a tool there to
output data in different formats in this case xls
Defined reviewed, on particular is the data changed? ---Yes, some
descriptions are changed
How is transferred from xls to to the database? --- Using pentaho
there is a tool there to load the data in different formats in this
case xls
Is the data reviewed in Excel only on one machine or many? ---only in
one machine
What the locales/encodings/character sets involved? ---UTF 8 location
spanish_Cuba.1252
Define what you mean by whole operation done in Windows.--- When the
process is executed in my local machine which is in windows there are
no issues, when it move to dev environment which is in linux but the
xls is still reviewed in windows the load throws data with the U+FFFD
� REPLACEMENT CHARACTER.
best regards