Re: how can I fix my accent issues?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Дата
Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Список pgsql-general
On 12/12/23 16:09, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:
> Hello to all, to clarify the data is moving this way:
> 1. The data is extracted from a database in postgres using Pentaho(Kettle)
> 2. Here is there is a bifurcation some data is loaded into the destiny
> database and behaves fine the other scenario the data is saved in xls
> files to be reviewed

How is saved to xls files?

> 3. After the revision the data is loaded to the destiny database and
> here is were I believe the issue is, because the data is reviewed in
> Windows and somehow Pentaho is not understanding correctly the
> interaction between both operating systems.

Defined reviewed, on particular is the data changed?

How is transferred from xls to to the database?

Is the data reviewed in Excel only on one machine or many?

What the locales/encodings/character sets involved?

> PD: when the hole operation is executed in Windows it never fails

Define what you mean by whole operation done in Windows.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com