Re: how can I fix my accent issues?

От Igniris Valdivia Baez
Тема Re: how can I fix my accent issues?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello to all, we have found the solution to our accents problem, a
colleague of mine got the idea to use xlsx instead of xls and the
magic happened, thanks to all for your support
best regards

El mié, 13 dic 2023 a las 0:19, Adrian Klaver
(<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>) escribió:

> On 12/12/23 16:09, Igniris Valdivia Baez wrote:
> > Hello to all, to clarify the data is moving this way:
> > 1. The data is extracted from a database in postgres using Pentaho(Kettle)
> > 2. Here is there is a bifurcation some data is loaded into the destiny
> > database and behaves fine the other scenario the data is saved in xls
> > files to be reviewed
>
> How is saved to xls files?
>
> > 3. After the revision the data is loaded to the destiny database and
> > here is were I believe the issue is, because the data is reviewed in
> > Windows and somehow Pentaho is not understanding correctly the
> > interaction between both operating systems.
>
> Defined reviewed, on particular is the data changed?
>
> How is transferred from xls to to the database?
>
> Is the data reviewed in Excel only on one machine or many?
>
> What the locales/encodings/character sets involved?
>

> > PD: when the hole operation is executed in Windows it never fails
>
> Define what you mean by whole operation done in Windows.
>
> > Thank you all
>

> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Increased storage size of jsonb in pg15
Сообщение: Re: Increased storage size of jsonb in pg15