Re: postgresql-jdbc 9.4-1209 src tarball issue

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: postgresql-jdbc 9.4-1209 src tarball issue
Дата
Re: postgresql-jdbc 9.4-1209 src tarball issue  (Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Pavel,

What do you use the tarball for ?

Vladimir and I are just discussing if anyone really uses this artifact ?

maven release-artifacts will include jar files as well in it.

Previously I have used git archive to produce the tar files.

Your input would be valuable here.