libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows

От Marko Krajnc
Тема libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows
Дата
Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I just downloaded the letest version of PostgreSQL for Windows - v11.0-1 (as a ZIP archive here: https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries) and started the initdb.exe to initialize the database, but I get the message that libwinpthread-1.dll is missing. PgAdmin 4 works out of the box with this version.

If I do the same with version 10.5, the initdb.exe works - but I can not use PgAdmin 4 (I get the "Fata Error" message: "The application server could not be contacted").

Regards,
Marko

Сообщение: Re: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3
Сообщение: RE: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3