RE: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3

От Karl Martin Skoldebrand
Тема RE: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I found a note on logical replication in PostgreSQL 10.x with the caveat “There are also a number of caveats regarding what objects are actually replicated—for example, only tables are replicated, such objects as views and sequences are not.”

Does replication in 10.x now include views etc? We have quite a number of those that would it be if they are included.

/M

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.