Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/18 2:19 AM, Marko Krajnc wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just downloaded the letest version of PostgreSQL for Windows - v11.0-1
> (as a ZIP archive here:
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries) and started

 From the above:

"The links below allow you to download archives of the files installed
by our PostgreSQL installers. These archives are provided as a
convenience for expert users; unless you specifically need these files,
you should download an installer instead."

Have you tried the installer?:
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: RE: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3
Сообщение: Re: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3