RE: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3

От Karl Martin Skoldebrand
Тема RE: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks,

>https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/release.html

That's a massive list. But going for the first major release makes it manageable.

> ---

>To be more certain I would set up a dev database with the new version and test against >that.

Aye, we've got a production and a test server. We're going to do the test server first and run tests on it for a bit so
weedout any incompatibilities.
Just by a quick check, I don't see any anything seriously strange (yet). But we'll see ...

/M

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech
Mahindrapolicy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html>externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html>internally within TechMahindra.