Re: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Recommendation for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/18 6:45 AM, Karl Martin Skoldebrand wrote:
> Thanks,
>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/release.html
>
> That's a massive list. But going for the first major release makes it manageable.

Project policy is to only make feature changes on major version
releases, so hitting only these will pretty much cover it.

>> ---
>
>> To be more certain I would set up a dev database with the new version and test against >that.
>
> Aye, we've got a production and a test server. We're going to do the test server first and run tests on it for a bit
soweed out any incompatibilities.

> Just by a quick check, I don't see any anything seriously strange (yet). But we'll see ...
>
> /M

> Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the
TechMahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html>externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html>internally within TechMahindra.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows
Сообщение: Re: libwinpthread-1.dll missing in PostgreSQL 11.0-1 for Windows