[ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working

От Tiffany Thang
Тема [ADMIN] pgAdmin 4 Desktop Runtime has stopped working
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I've installed pgAdmin4 v1.6 on Windows 7. The installation went fine but when I attempted to load the GUI, I got the error below. I've tried searching on the internet for a resolution but to no avail. Does anyone know what the issue is?

Inline image 1

Thanks.

Tiff
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] LDAP authentication fails with more than one entryreturned